- Continuous Cast Pure Silver Litz with Silver and Copper Solid-Core Conductors
- WBT – 0152 Ag Pure Silver RCA Connectors for Single-ended Interconnect
- Rhodium over silver-plated Tellurium copper XLR connectors for Balanced Interconnect
- Oil-impregnated Silk in Teflon® Velocity-Matched Dielectrics
- 100% Silver Plated Copper Shielding
- Cryogenically Treated in Cold Fusion™
- Certificate of Authenticity with Serial Number and Hard-Shell Case
- Handcrafted in the USA
- MSRP $2200/RCA 1m, 2400$/ XLR 1m
Свяжитесь с нами для уточнения цены по ссылке.
The sonic performance of the Stradivarius Amati Interconnect offers a vivid musical presentation. The Stradivarius Amati is handcrafted with signal conductors made of continuous cast pure silver litz wire and solid-core single-crystal silver and copper that have been treated in our proprietary Cold Fusion™ cryogenic process. Each conductor is encapsulated in oil-impregnated silk with air-core Teflon® dielectric that is velocity-matched for balanced inductance and capacitance. The conductors of the Stradivarius Interconnect are 100% protected from EMI and RFI by a concentric shield of silver-plated copper braid. Stradivarius Amati single-ended interconnect is terminated with cryogenically treated WBT 0152 Ag pure silver RCA connectors. Stradivarius Amati Balanced Interconnect is built with Rhodium over silver-plated Tellurium copper XLR connectors. Each pair of Stradivarius Amati interconnect have a unique serial number with a Manufacturer’s Certification of Authenticity. Hard shell case included.